JBD B04S003 Active Balancer for 4S-8S Lithium Battery Packs with 5A Balance Current
JBD Active Balancer Module B04S003
- Model Number: JBD-Active balancer
- Type: bms pcba
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
- Brand Name: Jiabaida
- Supplier Type: PCB Assembly
- Brand: Jiabaida
- supplier type: manufacturer
- Product name: Active Balancer
- Usage: 3~4s smart bms
- Working Voltage: 12~16.8V
- Balance Voltage: 3~4.2V
- Base Material: pcb
- Function: Active balancing to protect the battery
- Testing Service: 100% Testing
- Package: Standard Package
- Size: 70*56*21mm
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units: Single item
- Single package size: 12X13X16 cm
- Single gross weight: 0.500 kg
- Package Type: Manufacturers will upgrade the packaging sometimes, please refer to the actual object received.
JBD-B04S003 is an active balancer specifically designed for balancing when using 3-4 series battery packs; Suitable for lithium cells with different chemical properties, such as lithium ions, lithium polymers, lithium iron phosphate, etc. The maximum balanced current is 5A. B04S003 can be installed independently or installed with Jiabaida BMS.
● When the battery pack is working, using the battery pack to supply power to the balance board can prevent a large pressure difference between the battery packs from causing abnormal power supply and damaging the battery pack power supply instrument;
● Enable equalization after sending commands; After the balance is turned on, stop sending commands, and the control foot will close and then turn on again, then continue to turn on, and then turn off after re-powering on; After the balance board sleeps, the protection board needs to send a command to wake up before reading the balance on flag.
● When the battery pack is working, the active equalization board will activate active equalization when it detects that the total voltage of the battery pack is higher than 13V.
● Reserve a BMS control switch port, which can be used with a software board. The software version can control the equalization module through the I/O pin.